Followers

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sydney and Candy

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to quickly ask you all to head over to my cousin Candy's blog and checkout what she created with my sweet baby Sydney as her inspiration.  Candy spent last week with me helping me, my sister, and niece clean and organize my studio.  While she was here she went shopping in Sydney's studio (aka her craft cage) and took home some treasures.  I just want you all to see what she, with the help of Sydney, created.  It is just wonderful.
Please visit Candy's blog and leave her some love.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.
FTPD & NLG

3 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Rebecca I actually know your cousin Candy. I used to frequent the scrapbook store that she worked at! It's a small world after all!

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Small world indeed!!!

Candy Spiegel said...

So nice to bump into you again, Rachelle! I have missed you.