Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tea Anyone?


This is post number 2 for today.  I was a busy girl.  This is Tea Time Lilly from Simply Betty Stamps.  I just love her.  I normally cut out my images and pop them up but, to be honest, I ran out of time.  I went clean and simple here and sometimes that is the best way to go.  The designer paper is from Stampin Up.  I don't normally like red but I had dinner with friends and all of us but one showed up in red...so I was really feeling red tonight.

Please hop over and check out what the others at SBS have done with Lilly.  Tomorrow is the big release and a Blog Hop.  Join us won't you?

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG



3 comments:

Robin said...

Another gorgeous card. I like the red. She looks like she's having so much fun at her tea party. Wish I could join her.

Unknown said...

That's a whole lotta red. I love the background papers.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love the layout on this one and the gem with the bow is a great touch! Great coloring too. ;D