Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jude & the Rockers - Playtime Preview


Hello everyone.  It is time for some more amazing new Jude & the Rockers images from Simply Betty Stamps.  This new line is called Playtime.  Jude & the Rockers never disappoint.  This little cutie is Spelling Blocks Oscar.  He sure looks like he is having a great time!  Oh to be young and innocent again. 

I colored Oscar with Copics, cut him out and popped him up on SU dimensionals.  The cute little crayon is from Dress it Up.  I just love their stuff.  I have found so many cute buttons from them.  I just cut the button do-dad off the back and attach with glue dots. 

We have a lots more coming up this week before the Release Blog Hop so check in often.  Please head over to SBS and see what the rest of the Design Team has created with Oscar.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG




1 comment:

Robin said...

He's just darling. I love how you colored him and the papers are just adorable.