Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!

Hi everyone and welcome to another Dare to be Sassy Thursday!  This week's Sassy Studio Designs Challenge is the 4Bs...buttons, bows, brads & bling!!!!   I have chosen to use the SSD Tinkerbell Honey.  She is soooo stinkin' cute.  I replaced her wings with glitter coated acetate.  Word to the wise, glitter cracks off the acetate after it dries.

My little friend Sarah is turning 6 and she asked for a Tinkerbell card.  I offered this little girl invitations, cupcakes with puppy faces on them, party favors, a chocolate dessert table and whatever else she wanted.  She said no thank you.  I just want you to make me a Tinkerbell card.  What a kid!!!

Now for my Bs.  My Bow is from my scraps, my Buttons are cute little flowers, my Brads on are opposite corners & my Bling is green gems by the flowers.  I hope you like it.  More importantly, I hope Sarah likes it.  Please pop over to SSD and join in the challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Additional items used:  Fiskars grass border punch, Hero Arts cloud stamp, SU ink, baker's twine & SU scalloped punch.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


2 comments:

Robin said...

She is beautiful. What a card. Sarah will love it so much. Great embellishments too. I love your colors. Keep up the good work.

suzanneklucas said...

What a sweet little girl! She must be pretty amazing to recognize the heirloom quality of your cards!