Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

HALLOWEEN ZOMBIE INVASION

It is time for another FABULOUS release from Simply Betty Stamps.  This time it's Zombies!!!  Here are the first three:

Trick or Treatin' Miller

Fairy Princess Rio

Spider Queen London

Aren't these just creepy and awesome?  I colored them all with Copics. I am going to have to work on coloring bones though.  They show through here and there. I tried to add greens & purples to the skin but I don't think you can see it too well in the pictures.  These were so much fun to work with.  Betty never disappoints! There will be more tomorrow so please come back. 

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

6 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love all three. The skeleton dude on the Rio card is a HOOT!!!
Once again, I really have to tell you how much I love the way you color. I'll be over soon for a lesson ;)

chrilvian said...

great work
there really funny

Steph said...

Super cute! You're coloring is amazing, lovin' all the bright colors.

sammi said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the creativity you show, lady!

Robin said...

Great job! Love the colors and the images. Where do you find all the great embellishments? Love them all.

callyannc said...

These digis are just tooooo stinkin fun! I love all the bright colors and details! So fun! TFS CallyAnn