Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Last But Not Least....Here is Oscar


Hello everyone.  I would like you to meet the final member of Jude and the Rockers...Oscar.  Simply Betty Stamps really has a bunch of winners with these little Rockers.  I love toddlers and these were so much fun to color.  I am sorry to say this is day 6 and the end of the previews.  Don't worry though, now the stamps will be released and you can get your very own!!!

I had the usual recipe for this card, Copics, dimensionals, nesties and so on.  I really need to finish cleaning my studio so I can find the rest of my card making toys.  Don't forget to pop over to SBS and check out the rest of the inspiration cards. 

On a personal note, I just want to congratulate my niece for making the Dean's List.  Way to go my little Blantonator!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD & NLG

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, really cute!

Bianca said...

Soooo cute! I love it!