Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Raggedy Ann and Andy


It's a sketch challenge this week at 2 Sisters Challenge.  Our sponsor is Stichy Bear Stamps and the Design Team was given several amazing digital images to choose from.  They also gave us digi gingham paper to use.  We ask you to use this amazing layout by our own Annette:


Since Annette did all the hard work for us, I just concentrated on the fun part.....coloring.  I LOVE to color.  I chose this image of Raggedy Ann and Andy.  I have always wondered, are they brother and sister?  Boyfriend and girlfriend?  Just friends?  I don't know but I do know they are cute together.  I colored them with Copic markers.  I added just a touch of glitter here and there to make them pop.  I cut out the frame with Nesties and popped it up with SU dimensionals. The paper I used was generic.  The dashed lines are done with a Signo pen.  I used a new EK punch to do the swirl and flower in the red layer. 

I really love the way this one came out.  I know I keep saying I will learn to take better pictures and I really will eventually.  The really good ones just don't translate well online for me. 

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD



1 comment:

Liz said...

Very lovely..the coloring is amazing, his jeans look real. And I also love the stitching in the card..great job.