Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MAKE IT BURTON!!!!


The Burtonesque Dolls have some super changes to announce this week.  We will be having new releases and great prizes soon.  Please check the main site for all the details.  This week we are doing "Make it Burton".  We ask that you do anything you want as long as you give it a Burton Flair. 

For mine, I used Alice Honey from Sassy Studio Designs.  I used a fabulous Wonderland background paper but unfortunately, I covered most of it up.  I colored Alice with Copics and a little MS glitter glue.  It is very late and I am very tired so I am going to make this a quick post. 

Please pop over and see what the others have created for your inspiration.  Please join us and come back next week for the new releases.

Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD

5 comments:

FitterTwit said...

OMGosh... I LOVE IT!!! I'm kind of crazy about the Graphic 45 paper too (I think you showed just enough)! LOL!

Liz said...

Omg..I love it..this my new fav

Carol W. said...

WOW just beautiful! Love it. TFS

Rosa Witten said...

This is so cute! I love that paper too, it almost pains me to use it sometimes. :)

suzanneklucas said...

How cute! Love it! I can't wait to see the next one!