Followers

Monday, July 7, 2014

Love to Create Clean & Layered #123

 
Hello everyone.  I am so excited to tell you that I was asked to be a guest designer for Love to Create.   The challenge this time is Fussy & Fancy or Clean & Layered. The sponsor is ArtbyMiran.  I was given this beautiful image called Lillian to work with.  I decided Clean & Layered would be the way to go with this one.  The matted layer is popped up, the image is popped, the bottom row of flowers is popped up and I cut the bow off of the original image and layered actual ribbon instead.
 
As I type this I am celebrating the 4th of July with my family.  I traveled from Ohio to Kentucky to be with them.  My beautiful great niece, Bailey, said she wanted this card.  I brought some cards down with me and I gave my niece and her husband 3 cards.  I brought Bailey one that she had previously picked out from my blog.  She saw the other 3 cards and was upset that she only got one.  She looked at my cards and said this one was hers and she wanted 2 more so that she would have the most.  She is 5.  I just love her.
 
I hope you like the card and I hope you check out Love to Create and ArtbyMiran.  Thanks to LTC for allowing me to create with them and thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day.
 
FTPD & NLG
 
Card Recipe:
Image:  Lillian by ArtbyMiran
Paper:  DCWV
Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamp
Ribbon:  Darice
Misc:  Copics, Ranger super fine black embossing powder, SU dimensionals,
Copic Opaque White on the flowers and eyes 
 
Challenges entered
 
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Divas by Design - Ribbons and flowers
Aud Sentiments #110 - Anything goes
Delightful Challenges - My favorite things (Copics, ribbon)
Creative Fingers #42 - Anything goes
 Send a Smile 4 Kids - Bright colors 4 kids
Sweet Stampin' - Pretty in pink
  My Mum's Craft Shop #19 - Bright colors
Simon Says Work it Wednesday - Anything goes  
Marker Pop #47 - Anything goes
     

10 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Lovely card! Love the bottom row of flowers! Very striking with it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "My Favorite Things"! :)

Candy Spiegel said...

So pretty!

Cass said...

Fab card.Love how you've coloured her.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

Cass xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers, good luck!

Pia Larsen said...

Now, this I call a PINK card! Very sweet and pretty.
Thank you for playing with us in our Pretty In Pink challenge at Sweet Stampin'
Pia xx

Unknown said...

I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of my weekly Fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/07/feature-friday-7112014.html

Billie A said...

OH my your coloring is outstanding. I love this card. I am so happy you joined us at Aud Sentiments.

Unknown said...

Awesome card Rebecca! I really love how you used real ribbon behind the lily! It was great having you as a guest designer this week at Love to Create!
Crafty Hugs ~ Ruza
LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Julie said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs,
Julie T

Julie said...

Fabulous card! Love her hair. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs,
Julie T