Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sassy Mulan


Hi everyone.  It's all about paper piecing today at Sassy Studio Designs.  I used the totally Sassy Mulan image for my card.  I colored her face and hair with Copics.  Her entire dress has been paper pieced.  The brown is the same as the background paper.  The middle and straps match the next largest piece.  The sentiment is from SU.  The foliage was cut out with another Marianne Design die.  I really love the dies but hate digging the paper out of them.  The flower is a quilled fringe flower.

Please pop over to SSD and join in the fun.

FTPD & NLG


2 comments:

suzanneklucas said...

You have really mastered the quilling. I love the fragile and delicate daisy!

Bianca said...

I LOVE Mulan. It is my fave movie. U definatley portrayed her very beautifully