Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fabulous Freebie Friday

Good morning everyone.  It is time for another Fabulous Freebie Friday with Sassy Studio Designs and Paper Craft Planet.  Today is Create a Scene and the Fabulous Freebie is Domestic Diva from SSD.


I colored my Domestic Diva with Copics, cut her out and popped up only the top half of her.  Don't you think she looks like Adrienne Maloof?  I have a confession to make.  I have a guilty pleasure and it is the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  If you don't know Adrienne, she is one of the housewives.  From the moment I got this image I knew I wanted to color her hair like Adrienne's hair.  Her face is so similar I think.  Maybe it is just me.  This week's episode had Adrienne learning how to roast a chicken.  When Lisa told her to wash the chicken, she took it to the sink and washed it with hand soap.  Good thing she is rich and has a chef.

If you would like to have your own copy of this Domestic Diva, just hop over to the SSD group on PCP.  If you are a follower, you get her for free.  If you are not and you want her, just join us.  Once you are a follower, you can download her.  She will only be available for 24 hours so you better hurry.  Head on over there.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD

1 comment:

Robin said...

Beautiful card Rebecca. So bright and colorful. I love the way you colored her. I had someone else in mind when I saw her. I am not a frequent visitor on the housewives show. Hand soap? Really? Too bad money can't buy brains. Love your card.