Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Teen Scene Kitchen Fun


Hi everyone.  I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Today is the first day of the last Simply Betty Stamps release for 2011.  This new line is called Teen Scene Kitchen Fun.  Today we bring you Baking Betty.  Isn't she a cutie pie?! 

I colored Baking Betty with Copics.  I used a bunch of Darice papers and ribbon for this card.  Obviously, I was really feeling pink and green today.  I know I didn't go in a very holiday direction.  I just felt like I needed some bright colors.  I do love bright colors. 

I went to the tree lighting and fireworks in downtown Cleveland last night.  I really don't like big crowds but I had a great time.  I went with my friend, her daughter and Bianca.  We walked all over the place.  They actually had a food truck that was serving frog legs.  Sarah went with a hotdog instead.  I don't blame her.  We aren't frog leg kind of girls.  The fireworks were loud but beautiful.  We have decided to make it our new Christmas tradition. 

Please head over to SBS and check out what the rest of the design team has created.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG



3 comments:

Robin said...

Great coloring job Rebecca as always. Love the red hair. Your design is awesome too. You are always so creative. Thanks for sharing your talent.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Love the card especially the bright and festive colors. Had I been with you last night I would have opted for the frog legs. I like trying different things. TFS

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is adorable and I love the fun bright color scheme. ;D The way you have the ribbon is a great layout element too! *Hugs