Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

On the 3rd Day of Halloween...

...my ghoul love gave to me, 3 creepy rag dolls to love and cherish each Halloween.

This is day 3 of the Simply Betty 12 days of Halloween challenge.  This was a great challenge.  It took quite a while for me to finish and we only had 1 day to do it.  Sally was the main rag doll image we had to use and she was given to the followers of Simply Betty.  I decided to use Millerstein from Simply Betty as another rag doll.  My third rag doll is from Sassy Studios designs (I hope that doesn't hurt my chances).  All 3 had facial stitching and I thought they worked well together.

I made a box for the 3 dolls to arrive in.  Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten the hang of taking a good picture.  Here is a close-up of the box of dolls.

There is quite a bit of dimension to this card but most of it doesn't come through.  One of these days I will figure out how to take a better picture.  I used a couple of MS punches for the bat and the web borders.  The Jack image I found online and I sponged a little ink around to add more depth.  The green tissue paper is actual tissue paper.  The rest of the cardstock is from SU and the images were colored with Copic markers. 

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

TRACEY O said...

Great card. Very clever.

Rosa Witten said...

So cool! Love it. :)

Liz said...

wait, this is the card they didnt want? ugh whatever this is the best one, i love sally :)