Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

ON THE 10TH DAY OF HALLOWEEN...

...my ghoul love gave to me, 10 creepy spiders spinning their webs just for me. Simply Betty Challenges asked us to incorporate spiders in our project. Here is mine:





I know, I missed day 9.  I just didn't have time to work it in but I am happy to jump back in.  My cardstock is from SU and the background paper is from MM.  If you look closely at the background, you can see that my words are upside down (accident) but I like it anyway.  I cut out the webs with my Silhouette.  For the image I used the Spiderella digi and colored her with Copic markers.  I added some googly eyes to the spider.  He is a cutie!!!

I had trouble with the scanner and the camera today again so this was the best shot I could get.  The colors are much deeper than they appear in the picture.  Someday I will get the hang of this.  I hope you like it.

I am amazed at how many challenges are on the web.  I don't know how most of the crafters can keep up with them.  I am hoping to enter more in the future,  I just need to learn time management.

Thanks for stopping by.  FTPD

No comments: