Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Tie One On with Sassy Studio Designs


Happy Friday everyone.  Sassy Studio Designs has another Fabulous Friday Freebie for you on Paper Craft Planet.  As you know, SSD gives away a sassy new image every Friday to all the followers on PCP.  The challenge today is Tie One On.  That means you have to tie something whether it be ribbon, twine, whatever.

I colored the image with Copics.  The stockings were there but I drew on the fishnets.  My sister was my inspiration for that.  Not the way you are thinking!  She had drawn some on one of her projects a few weeks ago.  I added glitter to the shoes and to the flourishes.  The background paper is from Stampin' Up!  I shaded the martini glass and added crystal effects to it for a more glassy look.  I absolutely love the way the olives turned out.  It is the little things that make me happy.

Please head over to PCP and get your freebie now.  It will only be available for 24 hours.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

Challenges Entered:
Crafter's Companion - #21 Anything Goes
Allsorts - Week 142 Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Pattern Paper
Penny's Challenges - #73 Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Bright Colors
Lollipop Crafts - #68 Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Food Glorious Food

19 comments:

Robin said...

What a HOTTIE! She's gorgeous. Love the olives. Glad I could inspire the fishnet stockings.

Jasmine said...

You're coloring is just ah-MAZ-ing! The fishnets are awesome.

Anita said...

Love how sassy this is. Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions Challenges this week. Hugs, Anita

Linda Palmer said...

This is such a cute card. Love the image and it is beaufifully colored.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fantastic layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, that really is a saucy image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

jonim52 said...

Love this image. Thanks for the freebie. Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Rosa Witten said...

LOVE IT Rebecca! She is just too Sassy, I gotta play along for sure.
:)
Rosa

happyscrapper said...

Hi Rebecca I hope you will go to my blog tohttp://happyscrapper-sweetpeacards. blogspot.com/2012/02/award.html accept or not accept this award.
Hugz,
Christine

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Sexy card! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's.
Cheers!
Guylou

Joey said...

This is so cool! a fantastic card absolutely love the layout, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

Unknown said...

This chick is so me - if my ass could fit into a martini glass!! LOL - I love this card.

Trina said...

Your coloring is fantastic! Love that you drew on those fishnets! (I tried that with an image once...FAIL!) :D Thanks for sharing at Guylou's Inimitability!

Angel-23 said...

Fab card love the patterned paper and image, Thank you for joining us at Delightful challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Rachael xx

Roxann said...

Ooh la la! Fantastically done!
Hugz,
Roxann

Tracy S said...

Gorgeous card! Love the coloring, the design, the image. Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge over at Guylou's! Good Luck!!

Kim Kelley said...

Rebecca, you never cease to amaze me! Another fantastic card! Thankyou for joining us at GI!

HUGS
Kim
GI DT

Jackie said...

This card is just fabulous! I love the bold colors and great layout! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

TRACEY O said...

Another fantastic creation. Love it!
I wanted to let you know I'm "appreciating it forward" and presenting you with the Liebster Blog Award. You can read about it here: http://mycreativeplace09.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/leibster-blog.html