Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Here comes a Slytherin!

The Burtonesque Dolls and Simply Betty Stamps bring you Miss Pansy Parkinson.  It is Funky Potters Preview Day #4.  I have to tell you that this one gave my mojo tons of grief.  I just couldn't get anything colored the way I wanted it on her.  I apologize for the short post but I am pooped! 

Please hop over to TBD and see what the other Design Team members have done.  And don't forget to come back tomorrow when we preview everyone's favorite transfiguring professor.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

4 comments:

Carol W. said...

Love the colors and the image is awesome! TFS

FitterTwit said...

Great Job on this Rebecca!!! Even though it was difficult, you managed to pull it off!!! No one would ever know! ;)

Alison said...

I think she came out great! Sorry you had such a tough time. Love the green!

Bianca said...

She looks awesome! I love the way u colored her!