Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

SASSY CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!


I have some very exciting news.  Sassy Studio Designs has started something WONDERFUL!  Are you struggling and rushing around during the holidays trying to find time to make Christmas cards?  SSD has the answer.  Starting April 1, SSD will be hosting a monthly Christmas challenge.  If you participate each month, you will have tons of Christmas cards ready to go before the holidays even arrive.  How great is that?

This month the SSD Christmas challenge is Sparkle and Shine.  I chose to place my SSD image in a Blue setting.  I had some extra blue leftover so why not?!  I went old school and used an original Sizzix die for the Christmas tree.  I decorated it in all blue and white.  For the snow, I used liquid applique.  The sentiment shape is a new Spellbinders banner die.  LUV IT!!!

Please hop to SSD and join in the fun.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD

4 comments:

Bianca said...

That is cool. I think I'm gonna do the christmas thing too. If I remember to finish the cards. Ur card is so super sonic hip notic funky fresh!!!! Keep up the great work!

Rhonda Sue said...

This card is beautiful. I just love it. I totally agree with Alicia, super sonic hip notic funky fresh!!!!!!!!!

suzanneklucas said...

Card is as always gorgeous! Good idea about monthly challenges!

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Такая прелесть! Ожидание Новогоднего волшебства возле прекрасной елки, изумительная работа!