Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

BINGO!!!!


We are playing Bingo at 2 Sisters Challenge.  Our sponsors for this challenge are Robyn's Fetish and Pizzazz Aplenty.  The challenge is to complete one or more rows of this Bingo Card:



Or....you can do the ENTIRE card, which is what I did.  Let me tell you, it wasn't easy.  I started with the sweet Easter Girl image from Robyn's Fetish.  I colored her with Copics in pastel (#1) colors.  I placed her on a die cut circle (#2) I cut out with Nesties.  The upper portion of the background was embossed (#3) with a Cuttlebug folder.  The lower portion has ribbon (#4) running through it.  Across the middle is a piece of black lace (sorry but it was all I had - #5).  I added some glitter to the wings (#6).  I put a flower in the corner (#7) with a beautiful pearl brad in the center from Pizzazz Aplenty (#8).  I place a few purple swirls around the image (#9).  Whew...that's a lot in one card.

Please pop over to 2 Sisters and join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by!

FTPD & NLG

 

2 comments:

suzanneklucas said...

What a challenge to use all 9 techniques. I don't know how you did it but its beautiful!

Bianca said...

I love the doll. I would have loved to have her as a doll when I was little.