Followers

Friday, June 20, 2014

Baby Teens from SBS






Hi everyone.  Simply B Stamps has some new adorable Teen Scene babies for you today.  I am showcasing 5 of them but there are 8 in total.  They are just the cutest little things aren't they.  I left them all CAS because I ran out of time.  My AMAZING cousin, sister and niece spent the last week helping me lose my Queen Messy Desk title.  My studio has been a wreck for years and I couldn't find a thing.  They worked so hard to help me out and I am so appreciative.  Thanks to Candy, Robin and Bianca!!!!

Since I now know where everything is, I had an idea.  I have tons of supplies I forgot I even bought.  If anyone would like to see me do something special in a project, please leave me a comment and suggestion.  I will randomly choose one and do it.  I like to be challenged especially now that I can find everything.

Now back to business.  Betty has an amazing giveaway for you.  Here are the details in Betty's words:

Seeing how we are continuing our awesome 4th Birthday celebration we have yet another fun little contest!  This is for a HUGE package of ALL and any Teen Scene lines that release  from July 2014 through December 2014!  Yep any Teen Scene full lines that release between those dates!  What's the contest?  Why another challenge of course!

Using any of the new Teen babies create one project and do NOT use any traditional baby colors: Light Pink, Yellow, Baby Blue, Baby Green.  NOTHING pastel and nothing traditional baby!
You have until the 29th of June @ 4:59 PM PST to create your projects and upload them to the linky tool below!

Please head over to our design team's blogs and check out what they did and leave them some love.  Feel free to leave me some too.  I could use it right now.

Special Guest for our Release: Rita
Corinne
Celina
Emily
Irene
Kay
Lisa H.
Louise
Rebecca - you are here!
Tanja

Thanks so much for stopping by.
FTPD & NLG

3 comments:

Candy Spiegel said...

I love these! They are so cute and the papers you chose match so perfectly. I can't decide if I like the messy little girl or the bathtub one better.

Emily Shroom said...

Fab set of cards, love the embossed backgrounds (c:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous set of cards love the bright colors