Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BBQ Birdie from Doodle Pantry


It is May 1st and that means new images are being released at Doodle Pantry.  Exciting right?  This little guy is called BBQ Birdie.  How adorable is he?!  Each month Doodle Pantry releases so many images that it is hard to pick a favorite.  Normally I always go for the birdies.  DP has the best birdies, but this time, I think I love the sea turtle.  I am working on him now and you will see my card soon.

I colored my BBQ Birdie with Copics.  I know sometimes I have a very heavy hand and I may have overdone it a bit but he is still cute.  I cut him out and popped him up with SU dimensionals.  Since it is May, I thought of Memorial Day so I used a patriotic background paper. 

Please head over to Doodle Pantry and check out all the fabulous new images.  Like I said before, you will have a hard time picking a favorite.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, the bright colours and the BBQ birdie are delightful. Can't wait to see your sea turtle!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fun card! This would make a great invitation for a Memorial Day or 4th of July celebration.

Robin said...

He's a real cutie! I see Rudy when I look at him. This is an adorable card and you color beautifully!

Unknown said...

Oh this is adorable. The bird is colored beautifully. I love the background papers. The bird bbqing is hilarious. Is that chicken on the grill???? The little bow just makes it pop! Great job!!!

Kathy said...

Amazing! Your coloring is so vibrant and wonderful. Such a funny little guy manning the grill. Love it.

Kate said...

So cute I just want to pinch that birdies' cheeks.

Hugs,
Kate