Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog Candy Winner

I am absolutely amazed at the amount of people who entered for a chance at my blog candy.  Thank you all so very much for your support.  I know you don't want to listen to me ramble on and on so let's get right down to it.  The big blog winner is.......

Drum roll please.....


Congrats Corinne!  Thanks so much for your support.  Please email me at sydneyssentiments(at)yahoo(dot)com with your address so I can send out your goodies.

  If you haven't checked out Corinne's blog, she is one talented lady.  The link above will send you straight to her blog.  Thanks again to all of you.


6 comments:

mags said...

Well done Corinne. Thanks again Rebecca. Have a good weekend.
Mags
x

Kate said...

Congrats Corinne.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner and hugs to you, dear, by the so lovely candy!

Karen C said...

Yay! Congrats!
Hugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Nina said...

Congrats to the winner !

Happy Easter

:-) Nina

Ruthie Lopez said...

Congratulations!!!