Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Teen Scene Christmas Day 2

Good morning.  Today the talented Design Team at Simply Betty Stamps is giving you another peek at the Teen Scene Christmas line that comes out tomorrow.  Here is what I made.

Rio and Snowman

Scrooged Miller

Aren't they just darling?  Please head over to SBS to see what the rest of the DT created.  They are so adorable. 

I colored both with Copics and popped them up using SU dimensionals.  They are my favorite pop dots.  They are just the right thickness for me.  I can do a double layer and my cards still fit in regular A2 envelopes.  The paper I used on both is from Paper Pizazz.  I like the snowflakes but I wish the holly was brighter.  I love love love bright colors.  The ribbon on Rio is generic and the ribbon on Tiny Tim is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The snow I added to the snowman is Stampendous Shaved Ice.  I love it!

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


 
 
 

8 comments:

Kate said...

Wow Rebecca these looks great and of course your coloring is amazing like always.

Hugs,
Kate

Kim C said...

Really like your coloring. They are so vibrant.

Robin said...

I love love love it too!!!!!! How cute is Rio!!!!! I think she is my fave. Great job once again.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Yes Rebecca, both of your cards a absolutely darling. TFS

Bonnie said...

love the snowflakes and coloring on Rio and the shading on Miller is terrific

sammi said...

Beautiful cards! Love the coloring and shading!

KC said...

again your coloring is awesome! I love them both!!

callyannc said...

How lucky is SPS to have you as DT! I love both of these adorable cards TFS CallyAnn