Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Treat boxes and Sweet Gothic Kids Halloween



Today the scrapbook ladies at Simply Betty Challenges are doing treat boxes or gift bags with a Sweet Gothic Kids Halloween image from Simply Betty Stamps.  I chose to do a pyramid box.  My local craft group does a challenge each month.  This month our challenge was to do a pyramid treat box.  We take turns giving challenges.  I wish I had pictures of the other boxes from my group to show you.  Sylvia and Bianca made amazing ones.  This box will also be a birthday card for my little niece Cara.  Happy Birthday Cara.   XOXOXOXOXO!

I am going to make this a short post as it is late and I am just pooped.  Please stop over and check out what the other DT members created.  Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD & NLG


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was a really cool thing. The black one your sister made was my favorite.