Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gettin' Girlie...


Over at 2 Sisters Challenge this weekwe are Gettin' Girlie!!!  I must apologize for not doing justice to this super cute image from Pattie's Creations.  My mojo just wasn't cooperating this week.  I hope to have it back soon.   I have loved genies since I was a little girl.  I think this image is just adorable.

I colored the genie with Copic markers.  The pants and vest are done from the background paper.  The cardstock is from Stampin' Up.  The gems and ribbon were from my "Box O' Scraps".  I cut the sentiment out with an EK Success punch.

My sister and I each felt the hair should match ours.  I am blonde, she is a red head.  As you can see above, I won.  I hope you join in the fun with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.

FTPD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might think your mojo is missing but I think this is really cute!